How to Set Spotify Music as an Alarm
Spotify is the most popular music streaming app in the country. Spotify users can explore a variety of genres, discover new artists, and groove to their favorite songs. Each user can listen to their playlist at any hour of the day.
What if you found out that you can use one of your favorite melodies instead of the default music on your phone’s alarm? You may be wondering how to do this. It is easy to do this. This guide will help you to set your favorite song as your alarm clock ringtone.
You must tick a few boxes to associate Spotify with your mobile alarm clock. To do this, you will need to have Spotify installed on your phone. You will also need to install the Google Clock app on your phone. These apps are available for free and can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. After you have these apps installed on your phone, you can use the following steps to add Spotify music to your alarm ringtone.
- Google Clock can be opened in your phone
- Near the bottom of your screen, click the circled + icon
- In the app, add your Alarm Time and other details.
- Next, tap on the Alarm ringtone button on the screen
- Spotify: Select Spotify
- Select one song from the music collection
- Set that song as your Alarm Ringtone