Users may provide personal information to us in many ways. This includes when they visit our site, register, post a requirement, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to surveys, fill out forms, and in connection to other activities, services or resources that we offer on our site. As appropriate, users may be asked to provide their name, email address and qualification certificate copy. They also have to supply their mailing address, telephone number, credit card and debit card information. However, users can visit our Site anonymously. Only if Users voluntarily provide such information, will we collect any personal identification information. However, Users may refuse to provide personally identifiable information. This could prevent them from participating in certain Site-related activities.
Non-Personal Indentification Information
When Users interact with our site, we may collect non-personally identifiable information. The browser name, type of computer, and technical information about the Users means of connecting to our Site may be included. This could include operating system, Internet service provider, IP address, and similar information.
How Do We Use Collected Data?
Thegudstory collects personal information from Users for the following purposes.
- Personalize the user experience
- To improve our site: We constantly strive to improve our offerings on the basis of your feedback and information.
- We use your information to improve our customer service.
- To process transactions: We might use the information that Users give us when they place an order to provide service. This information is not shared with any outside parties, except as necessary to provide the service provided by premium and registered members.
- To administer content, promotion or survey: To send users information about topics that we believe will be of interest.
- To send periodic emails: Users’ email addresses are used only to send information and updates regarding their order. It could also be used to answer their questions and/or to reply to their queries. Users who opt in to our mailing list will be emailed company news, updates and information about related products or services. To unsubscribe from future emails, the User can send an unsubscribe request. Each email contains an unsubscribe link.
How Do We Protech Your Information
We use appropriate data storage and processing methods to safeguard your personal information.
Share Your Personal Information
We don’t sell, trade, rent or rent any User’s personal identification information to third parties. For the purposes set out above, we may share general aggregated demographic information that is not tied to any personal information about visitors or users with our trusted affiliates, advertisers, and business partners.
Third Party Websites
Our Site may contain advertising and other content that links to sites and services of advertisers, sponsors, institutes, partners and other third parties. These sites may contain links or content that we do not control. We are not responsible for any practices used by linked websites to our Site. These sites and services, as well as their content, links, could be changing constantly. These sites and services might have their own privacy policies or customer service policies. Any interaction or browsing on any other website (including those that have a link back to our Site) is subject to the terms and policies of the website.
Your Accept of these terms
You agree to this policy by using this Site. Please do not use this Site if you disagree with the policy. Continued use of the Site after the posting of any changes to this policy will constitute your accept of them.